Last Updated: 1st September 2020
Personal identification information
Not limited to when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to our investor newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or contribute to our blog and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name and email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
AudioMob may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To process job or mentor applications received via the Site.
- To update and maintain the AudioMob Advertiser and Plugin Waitlist records.
- To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalise user experience – we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, competition, survey or other Site feature.
- To send investor newsletters when applicable.
- To maintain blog comments sections of the Site on a variety of industry topics.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to the AudioMob business. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to a mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
The AudioMob Site uses the following Google services:
- Google Analytics
This service use the Google Analytics API. The respective Terms and Services and Privacy Policies for this service is available at:
Any AudioMob customer who wishes to revoke access granted to AudioMob is able to do so via the Google Account Security Page.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
4-5 Bonhill Street