Terms & Conditions
AudioMob LTD terms and conditions depicts the agreement you have with AudioMob LTD for using its technology ( VAST, MRAID or SFD). By integrating AudioMob LTD technology, you agree to lawfully bind and to be bound to the terms and conditions. You are suggested to not integrate AudioMob LTD, either for the purpose of using AudioMob LTD services or any other use, if you don’t agree to the terms and conditions.
Description of AudioMob LTD Services:
AudioMob LTD allows you to connect to the inventory of various DSPs, exchanges, agencies and buyers interested in buying audio ad placements within mobile gaming applications. This is achieved through providing technology ( VAST, MRAID, SDK) to enable the display of audio centric ad units within mobile games across iOS and Android.
The. Advertiser must pay a specified liable amount to buy the Ads Inventory. For publishers, AudioMob LTD monetises their applications by serving them with ads through selling on the open exchange / via direct deals.
Obligations to use our Services:
Subject to the publisher and targeted inventory, the publisher should without any inconvenience, provide the following with every ad request:
- Ad unit ID, incorporated to the application being used by the end user
- Unique Device Identifier or other device ID
- Device Type
- OS Version
Marketplace Revenue Share & Payments:
AudioMob LTD will remit a percentage of the earnings received from the sale of Your Inventory to Demand Advertisers, in US Dollars. Earnings means sale actually collected by AudioMob LTD from Demand Advertisers in connection with any Demand Ads served to the Publisher Network, less any media buying fees or bid reductions, operating fees, fraud, charge backs, refunds, uncollected amounts, credit card processing fees and other reasonable deductions. AudioMob LTD will remit to You the earnings within 60 days after the last day of the calendar month in which AudioMob LTD received the applicable earnings, provided that no remittances will be made for any amount less than $500 (USD) and any unpaid earnings will rollover and accrue to the next remittance period. This does not apply to the adjusted net terms and payments agreed during integration and revenue test periods. Taxes means any and all withholding, sales, use, value added or other taxes, duties or charges that are imposed by any jurisdiction on the transactions described in this agreement, other than taxes based on AudioMob LTD’ net income. You are responsible for all taxes (if any) associated with the Services.
You are required to promptly integrate with the Service and remain updated as soon as commercially available, the then-current version of any required Service software, including but not limited to, the, VAST, MARID, SDK and Protocols of AudioMob LTD.
You won’t, and won’t permit any outsider to:
- Access, dispatch or enact any of the Services, AudioMob LTD Code, Protocol, other AudioMob LTD creations, content, programming materials or documentation, directly or indirectly, as per Uk & European Intellectual Property Law.
- Generally, assimilate any AudioMob LTD creations/materials in to, any product, application, site or different means other than in your assigned Publisher Network as allowed under this Agreement amid the Term.
- Duplicate, circulate, rent, offer, lease, loan, sublicense, exchange any AudioMob LTD Materials or make any Service accessible to any outsider aside from as explicitly put forward and as per this Agreement.
- Decompile, figure out, or dismantle the AudioMob LTD Materials.
- Make subordinate works in light of the AudioMob LTD Materials.
- Alter, expel, or darken any restrictive notification or legends that show up on the AudioMob LTD Materials or amid the utilization and operation thereof.
- Utilise any AudioMob LTD Materials to specifically or by implication create questions, or impressions of or snaps on Demand Ads, through any mechanised, tricky, fake or other invalid means.
- Make or endeavour to make a substitute or comparative administration or item to any Service through utilisation of or access to any of AudioMob LTD Materials or exclusive data related thereto.
- Utilise or adjust any component or usefulness of a Service to gather by and by identifiable data.
- Take part in any activity which discomposes the AudioMob LTD goodwill.
Compliance with GDPR Standards:
- You acknowledge that AudioMob LTD and you are each independent controllers of the user personal data collection, processing and transfer. AudioMob LTD will determine the means and purpose of data processing individually. There is no event under AudioMob LTD or You are joint controllers of personal data of users.
- You acknowledge and agree to the data privacy and protection regulations ta international level, particularly dealing with EU citizen.
- You hereby ensure that any act of violation of data privacy, user rights and protection of data by your side shall solely be your responsibility.
- In case you like to serve personalized ads to end users residing in EU regions, you will obtain user consent from end user.
- You shall not violate any user data privacy and protection laws or alter any consent solution in your benefit. If so, you shall bear the responsibility of violation of the rules.
If you have any additional questions about GDPR, please contact your AudioMob LTD Point of contact.
Terms Specific to Ad Serving Service and Ads Personalization:
As a publisher, You shall not include any malware or malicious core that my circumvent security measure of AudioMob LTD or can identify the End Person’s personal information. You must not disclose any User Volunteered Data without informed consent, as well as disclose the use, purpose, sharing and transfer of the collected data to the end user.
AudioMob LTD has the right, in its sole discretion, with or without notice, to suspend delivery of audio ads to any site or app from Your Account, Your Account or Your access to the AudioMob LTD third party UI or any Service. AudioMob LTD reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any Service or AudioMob LTD Code, or any features or portions thereof, without prior notice. You agree that AudioMob LTD will not be liable for damages of any sort that result from any such suspension, modification, or discontinuance of Your Account.
You acknowledge that some features of the Services may be experimental in nature. AudioMob LTD does not represent or warrant that the Services are reliable, accurate, complete, or otherwise free from defects. Accordingly, the Services are made available for use “AS IS,” and any use thereof will be undertaken solely at Your own risk. AudioMob LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to include or cease providing the Services at any time (subject to notice as may be required herein), and AudioMob LTD does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms with regard to the Services.
Limitation of Liability:
AudioMob LTD WILL NOT BE LIABLE to:
You or any Third Party hereunder for any punitive, incidental, indirect, special, reliance or consequential damages, including lost business, revenue, or anticipated profits, Whether based on breach of contract or negligence.