The term “You” is referred to our valued clients, who use AudioMob LTD in any reasonable manner, Publishers or Advertisers, AudioMob LTD Website Visitors and end users of apps, and “We/Our” is referred to AudioMob LTD as an entity.
GDPR Compliance and Applicability:
- AudioMob LTD operates as a Data Controller and all the data collected from users is collected under legal regulations. As per GDPR regulation, we are obliged to data protection of our direct users i.e. Game Publisher and Advertiser.
- Non-personalized information or aggregated information is used for providing ad advertising insights such as:
- Publishing i.e. allowing Game Publisher to offer ad inventory and demand side
- Advertising i.e. reporting information about campaign performance to advertiser.
Software Development Kit (SDK)
Data we collect:
- As an End User of an App that utilizes AudioMob LTD Services, the type of information we collect includes: geographic location, device identifiers for advertising, operating system version.
- Where our SDK is embedded in our Client’s App, which the End User has consented to use, any information received through our SDK shall be governed by the terms entered into between our Client and the End User.
- We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as local storage identifiers. These local storage identifiers in no way damage your system or files and we primarily uses these identifiers to optimize our Services and to limit the number of ads you see and deliver more relevant ads to you.
How We Process:
- AudioMob LTD provides opportunity to advertisers/third parties or servers to make advertisement campaign on AudioMob LTD applications, also Cross Promote as well.
- The above collected data is used to provide you with more relevant ads and limit the number of advertisements you see.
Disclosure of Information:
- As per the ratings with subject to ad inventory or ad serving, advertisers will be given with publisher’s information for them to decide the bid on an ad inventory or serving for particular devices. AudioMob LTD does not allow the usage of information by any stakeholder against the laws and regulations.
- Non-personal identifiable information will be disclosed with AudioMob LTD Clients to make judgements for the best interest of their targets. Non-personal identifiable information might include reports on number of viewed and clicked ads, and types of ads served.
- AudioMob LTD only shares impersonal information which is only used to identify you to report different trends in the ad market, altogether makes a proper blend for clients to make effective decisions.
- You may reject AudioMob LTD from providing identifiable personal information (only), eventually resulting in not making full use of AudioMob LTD.
- You can disable access to information from your Android and iOS devices. If we are refrained to access information, we might not be able to serve you with relevant ads, as the information necessary to make target based advertisements will be insufficient.
- Although AudioMob LTD assures information secrecy and safety, protection of your account information will be your responsibility, at all times.
AudioMob LTD has implemented all the necessary security measures in order to protect both personal and non-personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. AudioMob LTD is also very careful about user sensitive information and data from vulnerabilities attacks and keep secure as well.
The changes in Privacy Policies are subject to legal regulation and updated laws that control user data protection and privacy.