Publisher Sales Manager
Do you like video games and have an interest in sales?
AudioMob is a startup focused on bringing audio ads into video games. This allows advertisers to reach their consumers and game developers to monetise their games, without disrupting gameplay (unlike traditional ad formats e.g. Video and full screen interstitials).
We’re looking for a Publisher Sales Manager! In this role you’ll be educating game developers and growing the brand new industry of audio advertising in the mobile gaming space. You will work alongside former Google, Facebook employees and a highly driven team to hone your skills, growing one of the most exciting start-ups in gaming and adtech.
If you have knowledge of the gaming space, sales experience and a genuine hunger for personal development then read below!
- At least 2 years of new business sales experience
- A can do attitude with epic enthusiasm
- Knowledge of mobile gaming ecosystem
- Excellent attention to detail
- Evidence of numerical and analytical ability
- Demonstrate evidence of selling digital media solutions and / or software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically
- Most important: Demonstrate high aptitude and ability to learn outside of one’s comfort zone and core competencies.
- Experience selling monetization SDKs and gaming engine plugins to gaming / app publishers.
- Experience with long partnership sales cycles establishing short term results as part of a long term strategy.
- Knowledge of programmatic buying platforms and ecosystem
- Intermediate knowledge of mobile gaming advertising networks.
- Demonstrate ability to sell advanced / nuanced solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of the audio advertising space
- Demonstrable knowledge of the game development space
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and strategies simultaneously
- Ability to represent AudioMob and develop sales strategies to further thought leadership
- Ability to speak and write in another European language fluently would be beneficial
- A truly hungry entrepreneurial individual who doesn't fear skilling up in multiple areas to tackle difficult objectives
- Work with our CEO and supply side teams to grow publisher integrations with AudioMob.
- Develop new business strategies for the publisher relations team.
- Represent AudioMob at virtual events and conferences.
- Represent AudioMob at industry panels
- Plan, prepare and execute impactful meetings with prospects and partners
- Conduct and experiment with different outreach strategies to maximise growth
- Deliver best in class customer service
- Adapt and pitch various AudioMob products to a wide range of customers
- Competitive Salary + Equity